4pc Skull Planter Set
Make Skull Planters Home
Looking to make dozens of beautifully detailed skull planters using plaster of Paris or cement? Avoid wasted money on expensive imported silicone molds that rot and overstretch. Our handcrafted molds are durable, long-lasting, and made to withstand extreme weather conditions. As always, we recommend the use of cooking spray or traditional mold release to help increase the mold longevity.
Remember, plants require water drainage, drill out a small hole before planting.
Included in this package:
• (2) 8″ Skull Mini Planter Mold
• (2) 11.75" Skull Planter Mold
(1) Mix concrete in a bucket
(2) Prepare a level surface for molds
(3) Spray mold with anti-stick
(4) Pour concrete into your mold
(5) Even concrete out in the mold
(6) Remove skull from your mold once cured
(7) Drill drainage hole and decorate!